Some days you just can’t get rid of a bomb.
it’s only flesh and blood.
- John punched someone higher up in the police than Lestrade because he called Sherlock a weirdo, knowing he’d definitely be arrested for that.
- John never believed Sherlock was lying. He needed Mycroft for the details behind that lie, but he never believed it.
- Sherlock wanted John to be the last thing he sees before he has to die, disappear for a long time.
- Sherlock cried.
- They reached for each other.
- They didn’t need to say ‘I love you.’ They really didn’t.
Moffat, either that’s the TARDIS or you have some serious explaining to do
LOOK AT THIS. I CAN’T EVEN-
MOFFAT, GATISS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
OH MY GOD
WHAT THE SWEET SHIT